Hotel Operations Managers and Heads of the Departments
We are currently looking for candidates for positions of Operations Managers
and head of the departments, within hotels across USA, Canada and European
An excellent communicator, you will be highly organized, able to effectively support and contribute towards the smooth running of each department, upholding superb service, and health and safety standards.
- The Hotel Manager is responsible for the successful management of the Hotel.
- Responsible to the Sr. Director of Operations for successful performance of assigned duties.
- Responsible for the supervision and performance of Front Desk Manager, Front Desk Clerk, Reservationist, Switchboard Operators, Bellmen, Bell Captain, Front Desk Supervisor, Executive
Housekeeper, and Concierge.
- Assists and advises other departments and Company personnel, as necessary, to assure the successful performance of the Hotel duties and the Company overall.
- Develops and manages the budgets for hotel departments and operations.
- Establish standards of performance and service to patrons.
- Ensure the safety and security of employees and customers.
- Managers programs and processes to reduce and control loss time injuries.
- Interviews, hires, and evaluates personnel.
- Answers patron's complaints and resolves problems.
- Delegates authority and assigns responsibilities to department heads.
- Review hotel activities and promotional status with Director of Hospitality Services.
- Monitor and adjust performance to local competition.
- Meet with directors and managers as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in hotel sales and hospitality management or rooms division management with degree in related fields or equivalent work
experience and/or industry training/certification.
- Must be able to obtain Alcohol Beverage Control License.